Data Analyst 2, Ramsey Education
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
Our Analytics Team partners with our 10 business units to perform data analysis and help create data-driven solutions for our business problems. Using cutting edge technology to put it into action, this team helps all of us at Ramsey perform at our highest level, using data.
As a Data Analyst on the Ramsey Education team, you will be providing insights and solutions that will impact the lives of future generations.
What Winning Looks Like:
• Perform statistical analysis to predict trends in the customer base and utilize data visualization tools, like Tableau, to visualize the data in easy-to-understand formats
• Complete real-time analytics to identify insights and proactive opportunities to help our teachers and students succeed
• Support experimentation and optimization through data-driven hypothesis creation, testing, and analysis of results
• Partner with developers to transform and organize data into useful data models for analysis and building self-service reports
• Provide leadership to other analysts and raise up the team around you, brainstorm on approaches or solutions to business problems
• Build strong partnerships with business decision makers to understand data content and champion new ways of looking at problems with data
Skills Needed to Win:
• 1+ years of experience driving analytics initiatives to impact a business
• Proficient in SQL and scripting languages (such as Python, R, or others)
• Competence to translate data into actionable insights
• Ability to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Experience growing and developing the analytical skills of your peers
• Experience with data visualization tools (such as Tableau or other)
• Experience utilizing web analytics and Google Analytics tool set
• Experience with optimization testing
$63,000 - $93,000/year + profit sharing + benefits
Relocation assistance available
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets