Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
Our Audio Engineers are the ambassadors of the Ramsey Solution sonic experience. In this role, you'll be mixing long and short-form content, including promotional materials. You will also be doing film set and on-location recording for tv/film purposes. The Audio Engineer will work closest with our internal Producers, Project Managers, Cinematographers, and Editors/Post teams across the company.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Complete audio post production of episodes per Producer requirements
- Editing audio for video via AAF
- Audio processing to meet quality standards
- Record audio on set for shows
- Run sync for audio and cameras via lockit network
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to operate location recording kits
- Familiar with post audio production and well versed in sound design
- Experience with Pro Tools, Isotope Suite RX software
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EEO, including disability/vets