Software Engineers (Mid-Level)
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Hours Options Available
Relocation Assistance Available
About the Team:
Our Front-end, Back-end, and Full Stack Developers are building real-world digital products like Financial Peace, SmartDollar, EntreLeadership, and so much more. Our applications serve millions of users in life-changing ways.
We follow Agile methodologies, specifically Kanban. We're leveraging CI/CD, TDD, and cloud (AWS) infrastructure.
What winning in this role looks like:
- Building world-class, highly responsive consumer web applications and websites that reach MILLIONS of people in front-end or back-end languages
- Collaborating with team members to create technical solutions and solving problems
- Developing prototypes as well as industrial-strength products with ease and flexibility
- Practicing test-driven development (unit testing, integration testing)
The skills you need to win:
- 3-10+ years of web development experience in any OOP language
- Experience building custom interface components and clean, portable code; design systems knowledge is a plus
- Experience building applications that scale and in accordance with industry best practices
- Experience working on Agile teams (SCRUM or Kanban preferred)
- A willingness to learn new technologies or languages as our tech stack changes
$65,000 - $114,000/year* + profit sharing + benefits
*Range depends on level of skill and overall experience
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
Are you an experienced developer who isn't ready to apply but is interested in hearing more? Click Here to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our developers!
EOE, including disability/vets