EntreLeadership Advisory Group Coach
Onsite Work Only – Franklin, TN
Flex Schedules Available
The EntreLeadership Team goes to bat for small business owners—teaching them how to WIN. We do this through conferences with world-class speakers, a podcast with over 8 million downloads, coaching to take businesses to the next level, and resources to give leaders a solid game plan.
We are looking for someone who can conduct multiple Advisory Group sessions a day with business owners looking to take their businesses to the next level. You should be energized by talking with others as this is something you will be doing all day.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Experience in communicating and consulting with high-level businesses
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Success in relationship management and retention/renewal strategies
- Must be comfortable with problem-solving and not flustered by ever-changing processes and systems.
- Ability to express empathy and ownership; ability to defuse critical customer situations
Skills Needed to Win:
- Successfully and promptly onboard new EntreLeadership Elite Members
- Facilitate Advisory Group Peer Calls
- Answer EntreLeadership Elite member technology and engagement questions
- Identify opportunities and collaborate with peers to implement improvement strategies
- Coaching Certificate a plus
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.EOE, including disability/vets