Senior Software Engineer
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Hours Options Available
Relocation Assistance Available
Our applications serve millions of users in life-changing ways. We have over 100 in-house developers working across 15 different digital product areas who all want to help people take control of their money and their lives.
We follow Agile methodologies, specifically Kanban. We're leveraging CI/CD, TDD, and 100% cloud (AWS) infrastructure.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Building world-class consumer web and mobile applications that stand the test of time
- Actively contributing to the technical growth of other developers, as well as educating stakeholders and business partners
- Navigating teams through the benefits, trade-offs, value, and risks of technology decisions
- Practicing test-driven development, and creating documentation that drives clarity and simplicity
Skills Needed to Win:
- Experience building applications that scale and in accordance with industry best practices
- Strong design mindset that helps you quickly build durable systems with quality
- Excellent communication across teams and disciplines (QA, UX, Creative, Marketing);
- Maintain a high standard of excellence, coupled with an accessibility and humility that make it easy for others to work with you and learn from you
- Experience with Agile product development (Scrum or Kanban preferred)
$97,000 - $144,000/year* + profit sharing + benefits
*Range depends on level of skill and overall experience
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade!
EOE, including disability/vets