Sr. Director of Content Marketing
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN – Flex Schedule Options Available
As the Senior Director of Content Marketing, you will be responsible for Ramsey’s global content strategy including the vision of content marketing and SEO and the subsequent strategies and tactics to accomplish that vision. The scope of this includes long form articles, tools, lead magnets as well as active collaboration with our network show teams, social media teams and various other marketing teams.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Oversee all content marketing strategy, content and marketing initiatives and their execution for Ramsey Solutions
- Identify growth opportunities and drive SEO and content marketing channel optimization, building a culture of innovation.
- Grow the branded and non-branded search traffic to Ramsey properties.
- Analyze performance data and provide actionable insights from that data to inform future marketing decisions. It’s important you love numbers and diving into them!
- Ensure that the company’s values and purpose are at the forefront in all we do.
- Lead with a servant leadership style, creating a trusting, empowering environment. Provides vision, strategy, and clarity to the team.
Skills Needed to Win:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Organizational Communication, or a similar field of study preferred
- 8+ years of experience in digital content marketing
- 4+ years leading marketing teams
- Executive-level digital marketing experience leading content strategy for a multimillion-dollar national brand with a strong understanding of the other aspects of digital marketing.
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets