Software Engineers (Mid-Level)
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
Our mission is to provide biblically-based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. We exist to help people regain control of their money, build wealth, grow their leadership skills, and enhance their lives through personal development. If what you're doing isn't giving you a sense of purpose and you want to join our crusade to change lives, Apply Today!
About the team:
Our Front-end, Back-end, and Full Stack Developers are building real-world digital products like Financial Peace, SmartDollar, EntreLeadership, and so much more. Our applications serve millions of users in life-changing ways.
We follow Agile methodologies, specifically Kanban. We're leveraging CI/CD, TDD, and cloud (AWS) infrastructure.
What winning in this role looks like:
- Building world-class, highly responsive consumer web applications and websites that reach MILLIONS of people in front-end or back-end languages
- Collaborating with team members to create technical solutions and solving problems
- Developing prototypes as well as industrial-strength products with ease and flexibility
- Practicing test-driven development (unit testing, integration testing)
The skills you need to win:
- 3-10+ years of web development experience in any OOP language
- Experience building custom interface components and clean, portable code; design systems knowledge is a plus
- Experience building applications that scale and in accordance with industry best practices
- Experience working on Agile teams (SCRUM or Kanban preferred)
- A willingness to learn new technologies or languages as our tech stack changes
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
Are you an experienced developer who isn't ready to apply but is interested in hearing more? Click Here to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our developers!
EOE, including disability/vets