Senior Content Editor
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Hours Options Available
Relocation Assistance Available
We’re looking for a highly skilled, detail-obsessed, professional Senior Content Editor who has a love for our mission. Ideally, this is an editor with digital content. They should be able to edit everything from the big-picture/overall voice to editing basic grammar errors.
Product You'll Focus On: All written content that goes out of the company - from blog content and event workbooks to emails and paid social media ads (the specific content will depend on the business unit you'll edit for).
Team You'll Grow With: 50-person content team that includes 10 editors and over 40 writers and content marketers.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Make sure all written content is in line with Ramsey Solutions' message, statistics, tone and voice and help with the ongoing development of content and guidelines
- Ensure every written piece is edited and promptly returned to the original writer for finalization
- Serve as fact-checker to verify the accuracy of statistics, Scripture references, names, dates, phone numbers, addresses, URLs, etc. in every written piece
- Build authority and trust and contribute strategically to your business unit
- Mentor and review editors with less experience and collaborate with other Senior Copy Editors to create standards for the editing team
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5+ years of professional editing experience (i.e., brand unity and consistent voice)
- Mastery of the AP Stylebook and Chicago Manual of Style and the ability to adapt to in-house style guides
- Proficiency in editing electronically with Microsoft Word's track changes feature (familiarity with Adobe InCopy is a plus)
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work with writers, marketers, content marketers and team leaders
- An open mind and teachable spirit-we don’t edit like other companies, so sometimes we break the rules (but you have to know the rules to break them)
- A strong understanding of Ramsey principles and teachings
$57,000 - $84,000/year* + profit sharing + benefits
*Range depends on level of skill and overall experience
We’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vet