Manager, Project Management
Join our dynamic team as a Project Management Leader and unlock your potential to influence delivering incredible customer experiences! Here's your chance to lead a team dedicated to bringing healthy cross-functional collaboration to reality, crafting unforgettable moments for our customers and promoting the teams organizing around the work. As the guiding force behind our agile practices, you'll empower our teams to make impactful decisions every day, enhancing the flow of work and fostering clarity like never before.
Your role isn't just about coaching—it's about driving growth and advancement within our discipline. You'll help oversee initiatives that shape our product and marketing outcomes, directly influencing our business results and propelling us toward even greater success.
At the heart of it all, you'll be accountable for elevating and improving the delivery of our products and marketing communications through the team members you will lead. But that's not all — you'll also have the opportunity to develop and deliver engaging content and training sessions on agile practices, communication, and collaboration, enriching the skills of our teams and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
And let's not forget about overseeing our agile tools like Jira and Nave—your expertise will be instrumental in maximizing their potential, driving efficiency, and streamlining our processes.
Ready to make your mark and revolutionize the way we work? Join us in shaping the future of project management excellence!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Coach and guide project management discipline team members who are focused on:
- Bringing cross functional teams together to create incredible customer experiences
- Teaching and implementing agile practices daily
- Making day-to-day decisions to improve the flow of work with their teams
- Influencing the approach to work and create extreme clarity
- Connecting the effort of the teams to the results of the work
- Drive execution of the discipline growth, advancement and craft application for assigned businesses
- Drawstring initiatives and overall outcomes within and across businesses
- Contribute to the direct impact of business results and growth
Skills Needed to Win:
- 9+ years of leading multilevel, large-scale projects with digital product and marketing experience with some direct leadership experience.
- Actively demonstrates thought-leadership in agile practices and product delivery, with a visible passion for continous improvment.
- Highly developed interpersonal, organization, time management and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mentality.
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets