Senior Digital Marketer
How You'll Make an Impact:
This is a dynamic, high-impact position that will collaborate with our internal writers, content strategists, designers and marketing specialists to bring ideas to life. This role will focus on increasing brand awareness and top-of-funnel engagement within our flagship market segment. Through partnering with our writers, you'll identify and develop content that meets the needs of our prospects and customers. As a leader on the team, you'll help plan, execute and track our marketing campaigns, as well as optimize the newest trends. By analyzing performance metrics and sharing insights from them, you'll help us make a greater impact in the marketplace and on our customers.
What Winning Looks Like:
- You help to create and execute healthy marketing strategies using an omnichannel marketing approach (utilizing paid media, social media, SEO, CRO, and email marketing) to hit team goals.
- You partner with marketing leaders, business unit leaders, and Analytics to ascertain accurate forecasting and projections.
- You lead a group of cross business unit team members to support a marketing campaign and rally the team with positivity and healthy accountability.
- You lead the charge on understanding the present and future performance of the key budget contributors within your area of responsibility to inform monthly revenue goals.
- You maintain campaign planning and calendaring of marketing activities.
- You drive and write messaging for marketing collateral, such as talking points, show notes, webpages, emails, paid media, etc.
- You build and develop lead-gen materials and content.
- You proactively seek opportunities for collaboration with other business units in global campaigns or product integrations/partnerships.
- You drive and facilitate research with tools like usertesting.com, Hotjar, and others to collect insight on product content, marketing messaging, and NPS.
- You have a significant depth of understanding of your business and customers, how to monetize them, and how marketing can influence or impact the outcomes.
- You understand the customer and, using Google Analytics, can communicate to stakeholders the data insights and performance analysis of what is and isn't working with the marketing, campaigning and/or messaging.
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3 - 6 years of performance marketing experience, where you can explain how you analyze a marketing funnel and determine where to start with improving it
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills as you will be communicating regularly with team members, marketing leaders, and various stakeholders
- Ability to organize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Team player mentality (working well with product designers, developers, other marketers, etc.)
- We're a debt-free company that was founded over 30 years ago by Dave Ramsey
- We have over 1,000 team members
- We balance family time and working hard
- We're all team members, not employees or numbers
- We're crusaders doing work that matters
Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- Work-life balance is prioritized, and we rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Team outings and lunches
- Access to a floor of Building B that's dedicated to fun and community, featuring Ping-Pong, air hockey, pool tables, arcade games and more
- Optional companywide events, like bingo nights, casino nights, trivia nights, worship nights, happy hours, award ceremonies, Battle of the Bands, and the Ramsey Solutions Christmas Party
- Casual dress and work environment
- Heath insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek off ministry time to use for volunteering after one year as a team member
- $300 a year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
EEO, including disability/vets