QA Automation Engineer - SDET
Onsite work only: Franklin, Tennessee - Flex Hours Options Available
Relocation Assistance Available
About the Team:
Our applications serve millions of users in life-changing ways. We have over 100 in-house developers working across 15 different digital product areas who all want to help people take control of their money and their lives. Many of our teams deliver to production several times a week and deliver business value from concept to product in a matter of days.
Our tech stack is constantly evolving to include new languages and frameworks on the front-end and backend. Our current primary tech stack is Ruby on Rails backed by RESTful microservices written in Java, C#, or Kotlin. We're using C# with Xamarin to develop mobile applications. We follow Agile methodologies, specifically Kanban. We're leveraging CI/CD, TDD, and 100% cloud (AWS) infrastructure. You can learn more about our product engineering teams on our tech blog, Ramsey In-House.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Building world-class consumer web and mobile applications that stand the test of time
- Navigating teams through the benefits, trade-offs, value, and risks of technology decisions
- Practicing test-driven development, and creating documentation that drives clarity and simplicity
- Learning new things (every day!)
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3 plus years of experience as a Software Engineer in Test or a related role, with a focus on testing web-based applications.
- A solid understanding of web technologies and frameworks.
- Proficiency OOP. Knowledge of Ruby is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus, although not a strict requirement.
- Experience working with LMS or e-commerce platforms, particularly BigCommerce, is highly desired.
- Knowledge of A/B testing methodologies and tools like Optimizely Web will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to effectively identify and troubleshoot software defects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities to work effectively within a cross-functional squad.
$54,000 - $98,000/year* + profit sharing + benefits
*Range depends on level of skill and overall experience
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now!
Are you an experienced Test Engineer who isn't ready to apply but is interested in hearing more? Click Here to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our Test Engineers!
EOE, including disability/vets