Curriculum Writer, Ramsey Education
The Ramsey Education team is looking for an Curriculum Writer who is ideas-driven, comes from a teaching background, and is passionate about making learning an empowering experience for all students! Ideally, this person will have experience managing projects, deconstructing standards, coaching peers, and working with various learning management systems.
As an Curriculum Writer on the Ramsey Education team, you will work with subject matter experts, curriculum writers, graphic designers, video producers, and project managers to develop objectives, rewrite and reshape content, develop assessments, and maintain standard alignment across various states.
If you are a successful Curriculum Writer who has a firm grasp of how students learn, and excellent writing, communication, presentation, and collaboration skills, along with a passion to design, please continue reading!
What winning looks like:
- Identify instructional end goals and design content that aligns
- Apply tested instructional design theories and best practices
- Drive standard alignment at the state level
- Maintain standard alignment documentation
- Reshape content for changing needs
- Structure content for optimizing learning
- Create teacher guides, scope and sequence, pacing guides, and student content
- Conduct user testing and use results to drive iterative decisions
- Conduct Professional Development for teachers when needed
- Train team members on best practices in education when needed
- 5+ years in public education is required
- Middle and/or High School class room experience is preferred
- Experience with tiered learning, IEPs, Accommodations etc
- Experience in aligning education plans to standards
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets