Senior Copywriter, Ramsey Trusted
Onsite work only: Franklin, Tennessee
Flex Schedules Available
As a Senior Copywriter you’ll bring our brand to life in a variety of formats, like emails, landing pages, radio scripts, and paid search ads. You’ll partner with marketers, designers, strategists and developers to ideate, execute and ship the right words to deliver our message of hope.
Team You’ll Grow With: 50-person content team that includes 10 copy editors and over 40 writers and content marketers
What Winning Looks Like:
- Executes results-driven and emotional storytelling copy quickly and efficiently; writes the strongest copy on the team with little to no feedback on work
- Possesses strong presentation and public speaking skills and seeks out opportunities to showcase the value the Creative Team brings across the company
- Champions our global Ramsey brand standards and brand voice across their team, business unit and global initiatives and strategizes where to take the brand next
- Builds influence outside their direct business unit and develops the Ramsey creative culture
- Is known as a go-to person for knowledge in their field of copywriting
- Brings insights to problems within the industry, product, team or business and proposes solutions to the leadership team
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5+ years in a professional copywriting role
- Excellent communication skills (after all, words are your thing)
- Ability to transform multiple complex ideas into a cohesive solution
- Experience having strategic conversations that drive brand development with stakeholders
- Ability to produce professionally published writing samples
- Awareness of Associated Press (AP) writing style guidelines
- Familiarity with Ramsey Solutions’ teachings and financial principles
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
EOE, including disability/vets