Digital Graphic Designer (Mid-Sr. Level)
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Hours Options Available
Relocation Assistance Available
Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 130+ creatives spanning across design, video, content, product/UX and project management (that’s a lot of creative energy in one place)! Yep, we’re a huge team—and we’re a world-class in-house agency that supports Ramsey’s 11+ business units and digital products with the goal to bring HOPE to the millions of people we serve. If you’re looking to work with a smart, fun and passionate team of designers—this is it!
Our team is currently seeking a Digital Graphic Designer who is passionate about crafting exceptional designs that not only reflect the Ramsey brand, but also bring hope and value to our customer.
What winning looks like:
- Make intentional design choices that align with Ramsey's brand style, ensuring cohesive visual representation.
- Effectively communicate design decisions to various disciplines, not limited to designers.
- Assist in defining design standards to ensure consistency and excellence
- Stay updated with design trends and current events that may influence design decisions.
- Leverage data-driven decisions to inform decision-making and drive improvements.
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3+ years experience of relevant design experience.
- Proficiency in design software and tools.
- Strong portfolio showcasing design skills and versatility.
What you MUST SUBMIT:
- A strong portfolio: To be considered as a candidate, you must provide a web link to your online portfolio. That portfolio should include a clear about me, your personality shining through, the problems you were solving through design for your customer, and how you arrived at your design solution. Also, the easier it is to navigate, the better!
$49,000 - $91,000/year* + profit sharing + benefits
*Range depends on level of skill and overall experience
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets