On-Site Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Hours Options Available
Relocation Assistance Available
By collaborating with our internal content strategists, designers, software developers, and marketing specialists, you will create customer journeys and identify the best messaging for our EntreLeadership Elite product. Using email campaigns, interviews, surveys, and sales data, you will identify how our customers are using our current product, gain insight into how to solve their problems with new solutions, and look for untapped opportunities and personas.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Creating and execute email marketing campaigns to retain existing customers
- Building customer journeys through email, push notifications, text and in-app marketing that encourages user onboarding and engagement
- Creating and optimizing marketing strategies to engage and retain users
- Collaborating with the Product Manager to create product content and marketing assets such as promotional videos, website copy, webinars, etc.
- Staying on top of marketing trends and applying key learnings to improve marketing results
- Leveraging testing and optimization effectively to improve engagement and conversion rates
- Growing your marketing skills and becoming a subject matter expert in your craft
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience, with an emphasis on product (preferred)
- Experience building customer journeys leveraging multiple channels to engage users
- 2+ years of experience using marketing and product data-analytics tools like AppsFlyer, Airship, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc. (or similar)
$56,800-$80,000/year* + profit sharing + benefits
*Range depends on overall experience and level of skill
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets