Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
You'll be the point person for all things compliance for our Ramsey Trusted Investing team. This includes providing updates to our external Providers through regular contract updates, editing Agreements, and tracking disclosures.
Product You'll Focus On: RamseyTrusted Investing team - RamseyTrusted's vision is to make every service living the Ramsey way easier (i.e. Finding an Investing Provider in your local area)
Team You'll Grow With: 8-person Operations team
What Winning Looks Like:
- Working with and improving our existing systems and operations for compliance
- Organizes and maintains detailed records
- Communicating with external Investing Advisors and Compliance personnel
- Maintain reporting needs for our business partners
- Maintaining updated versions of all compliance forms
Skills Needed to Win:
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills
- 1 year experience working in compliance; preferred, but not required
- Ability to find solutions within the guidelines of the roles - your first response isn't "no" but rather "let's figure out how we can do it!"
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets