Business Development Manager
CSCI is growing and is searching for an experienced Business Development Manager to help expand CSCI's presence within the Public Sector. This exciting opportunity will allow for remote work in the National Capital Region or onsite at our company’s headquarters in Indianapolis, IN.
- Manage all components of new business development to include opportunity identification, advanced shaping and alignment to opportunities, meeting with customers and teaming partners, participating in proposal efforts and supporting pricing the solution/service.
- Assist in the development of strategic account plans to support long range business growth.
- Engage in ongoing collaboration with the Executive Director of Business Development and the Delivery team to identify opportunity expansion within established accounts.
- Conduct research and maintain a pulse on the industry to identify new markets, trends, opportunities and customer needs.
- Using knowledge of the market, competitors and customer needs identify and promote the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the customer/teaming partner organization.
- Plan and conduct sales presentations to customers.
- Develop, maintain and enhance key client and teaming partner relationships through ongoing networking activities, meetings, phone calls, etc.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Attend industry functions and conferences; share information on opportunities and trends identified.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience supporting Business Development activities within the Public Sector.
- Outstanding ability to maintain and enhance relationships and interact effectively with various levels within the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to demonstrate detail orientation and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, organize and prioritize work.
- Must be willing and able to work as part of a team.
- Great attitude and strong work ethic!
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.