Financial Systems Analyst
CSCI is looking for an experienced Financial Systems Analyst to support in the transition from a Department of Defense (DoD) legacy financial system to an SAP based ERP, the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS). This includes providing implementation, sustainment and various accounting and audit readiness tasks in support of the new ERP.
- Provide transition support from a legacy financial system to GFEBS.
- Develop GFEBS specific documentation, a GFEBS training plan and ongoing quick reference guides, job aides and other training materials as needed.
- Provide on-site, one-on-one GFEBS training to include but not limited to, budget execution, allocations, reimbursable processing, creating of funding documents and status of funds reporting.
- Provide GFEBS helpdesk support and maintain ticket status and trends in an issue tracker system.
- Provide analysis and develop reports in GFEBS BI.
- Provide audit readiness and accounting support to include performing Tri-Annual Reviews (TAR), Dormant Account Reviews (DAR), perform accounting suspense analysis and correction support.
- Perform system troubleshooting to include feeder systems and perform root cause analysis.
- Analyze and monitor financial system and feeder system reports to identify issues that affect Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in both legacy and GFEBS systems and identify common interface errors.
- Develop and document changes to business processes, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and other documentation with respect to the use of GFEBS and partner/feeder systems.
- Active Secret DoD security clearance.
- Advanced working knowledge of GFEBS and SAP.
- Comprehensive experience teaching, training, and using GFEBS applications for specific business processes.
- Advanced working knowledge and experience in using and developing reports in GFEBS BI.
- Experience with DoD Financial Management business processes to include evaluating processes to ensure compliance within an audit environment, understanding processes for root cause analysis and correction, to assist in transition from legacy DoD FM systems to GFEBS.
- Experience with feeder systems and interfaces such as Deployable Disbursing System (DDS), Defense Travel System (DTS), Integrated Automated Travel System (IATS) and Standard Labor Data Collection (SLDCADA).
- Finance Detachment experience to include Audit/Internal Control, Travel Pay, Vendor Pay and disbursing operations.
- Experience with DoD audit readiness activities and requirements to include performing financial analysis, TARs, creating Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) and Plans of Actions & Milestones (POA&M).
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence is required.
- Experience with the Standard Accounting, Budgeting, and Reporting System (SABRS).
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 15 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus 11 Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- A culture of reward and recognition
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English | Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish