The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for performing administrative support for the corporate office and the Director of HR and Marketing. This position will be located onsite at our company’s headquarters in Indianapolis, IN.
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding processes for all employees ensuring it is a memorable and high touch experience.
- Input all new hire information into the HRIS platform and assures all proper documentation is accurate upon hire.
- Create all new hire system accounts and coordinate with IT for any required system access.
- Assist the Director of HR in monitoring the performance evaluation program and processes salary adjustments and changes as needed.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute HR programs included but not limited to compensation, benefits and leave, performance and recognition, training and development.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Perform benefit administration including monitoring employee eligibility for benefit plans, COBRA, and our 401(k) plan.
- Manage office vendors including but not limited to: IT, phone system, internet, office machines and building maintenance as needed.
- Support various internal activities/events and meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in administrative support, human resources, business administration or a closely related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related degree preferred.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks with multiple deadlines.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application and tools
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in scope or direction and be flexible to adopting changes quickly
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.