Responsible coordination and procurement of Door Hardware for assigned locations. Ensures that all procedures surrounding inventory control are properly executed. Works to achieve optimized inventory levels. Projects future usage changes and understands their impact. Coordinates with internal and external customers regarding material orders and delivery dates.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma Required
- 5 - 10 years in an operational staff position required
- Must have extensive door and hardware application knowledge
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience using Microsoft Office products required
- Experience using AssaAbloy Extranet, Allegion 360 Portal, SecLock and other online platforms
- Experience filling out and understanding key schedules, master key programs, as well as restricted keyway forms
- Industry Specific ERP Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication and leadership skills
- Monitor HDW Mfg, lead times for potential purchasing conflicts
- Review vendor quotes along w/ project specifications and notes from Sales/PM
- Identify alternate sourcing opportunities for cost savings, lead times and/or quality enhancements
- Create PO’s using ERP system, along with Online platforms and ordering forms
- Review acknowledgement Cost vs. Estimated/Detailed PO costs
- Verify acknowledgement details, costing and expected delivery
- Enter all order acknowledgements; adjusted costing, enter delivery dates, order # in ERP System
- Answer manufacturers questions in a timely manner
- Source or alternate source material to be pulled from stock.
- Ensure strategic vendor support and alignment for assigned products
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate verbally. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Other conditions may include proximity to forklifts or other heavy machinery and using various tools and hardware.