Operations & Electronic Payments Intern
What you will do:
- Day to day tickets/tasks which help support member service
- Research of competitor product offerings as requested
- ROI on Epay or Operation products
- Ex: Analysis on cost for Instant Issue offering at every office vs rushing cards from PSCU
- Cross trained in Electronic Payments, Facilities, System Operations and Project Management.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- A high level of comfort with technology, and the desire to learn and use new technology.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining attention to detail.
- A passion for superior member experience and a servant leader attitude for tackling challenges. You will be the solution and act purposeful as you play a key role in developing this cross-functional role.
What you didn't know about the team:
At Consumers, you're joining a team that works closely together and counts on one another. You'll find the people here enjoy an unusual high level of camaraderie.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.