Internal Controls Consultant
Chevo is hiring an experienced Internal Controls Consultant with Federal Internal Controls, audit readiness, or audit support experience to join our expanding firm. This position is located on-site with our client in Washington, DC., provides the opportunity for significant client interaction. Candidates will support a client PMO with projects related to ERM, audit readiness, internal controls and financial systems support.
Ideal candidates will bring broad management consulting experience, strong communication skills, meeting facilitation experience, program management, systems implementation and familiarity with audit readiness and/or internal control testing (particularly in areas of provisioning and Access Control). Positions allow our staff to apply and build knowledge of and experience in Federal Financial Management, project management, testing and develop ERP expertise. We are seeking candidates with financial systems experience and a conviction that demonstrates to our clients that whatever needs to be done, can and will get done.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Requirements
- Coordinate Financial systems related projects
- Provide Enterprise Risk Management subject matter expertise
- Document and implement new policies and procedures
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Supervise contracting staff
- Facilitate audit coordination
- Develop and provide recommendations
- Resolve financial systems related access issues
- Facilitate meetings and training as needed
- Submit timely and quality deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance
- Twelve (12) years total work experience
- Three (3+) years of federal financial management and risk management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with analytical and briefing skills
- Collaborative and flexible approach to project work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Experience with Oracle Federal Financial systems
- PMP, ITIL
- CPA, CFE, or CGFM
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2020 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval and one of the fastest-growing private companies in America according to the 2011 Inc. 500|5000 list? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.