Inside Sales Consultant
Join Team CARFAX as an Inside Sales Consultant
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment. One last thing: Our four-day week continues in Summer 2023!
The Inside Sales Consultant position offers the opportunity to work for an industry leader that rewards hard work with a solid base salary, monthly commissions, contests and incentives. Inside Sales is one of the best ways to prove you’ve got what it takes to close deals and control your earning potential. If you have an outgoing personality, enjoy engaging with people and are looking to see your hard work convert to real-time income, this role is perfect for you.
- Engage in high volume phone calls each day to existing leads – no hunting, no script
- Manage your dedicated territory as your own business to generate the income you want
- Help potential customers understand the benefits of Carfax
- Meet and exceed monthly outbound call activity and sales goals
- Be part of ongoing training designed to make you successful
- Be part of a collaborative team that supports and motivates each other and makes work fun
- Grit, fearlessness, self-motivation, and a love for closing deals
- Ability to connect with and influence others through the phone
- Ability to articulate a value proposition and address concerns
- 1+ years prior B2B/B2C sales experience desirable but not mandatory
- Ability to work in the Centreville, VA office 3 days per week
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / RRSP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.