Paid Media Analyst
Join our Winning Team as a Paid Media Analyst
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Even today, while working remotely, temporarily due to COVID-19, our culture is strong and our team is connected!
New CARFAX employees must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based positions. On your first day of employment with CARFAX you will be required to upload your vaccination card into our HR system. If hired, HR will consider requests for reasonable accommodation on an individualized basis.
The Paid Media Analyst will be a key contributor in CARFAX’s consumer and B2B marketing initiatives. This will include being a part of the paid marketing team that is hyper-focused on driving results and building awareness. This person will be responsible for the data analyst and recommendations for the paid media accounts for all CARFAX products.
As a Paid Media Analyst, you will:
- Analyze and measure campaign performance by leveraging data from a variety of sources including Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, Branch, FireBase, Facebook, Instagram, SEMRush, SimilarWeb, etc.
- Combining multiple data sources to create and communicate performance related data and trends to teams across CARFAX
- Compile presentations and communicate results and recommendations to a broad range of stakeholders
- Manage data contribution to compile monthly marketing performance report and evaluate dashboard opportunities
- Support the management of paid media campaigns including recommendations to improved conversion rates
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Minimum 4 years of Marketing experience, including 2+ years of Paid Media experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study preferred
- Tangible experience working on enterprise level paid search accounts with large ($1M+) budgets
- Experienced in Microsoft excel and Google Sheets (creating pivot tables, etc)
- Extremely detail oriented and data driven with the ability to manage multiple data and analysis for a volume of campaigns
- Google AdWords and Analytics Certified
- Experience with bid management tools such as Google Marketing Platform, Marin, Kenshoo and/or other proprietary tools
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Big Query or SQL experience a plus!
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.