Associate Product Manager - Vehicle History Reports
Join our Winning Team as an Associate Product Manager – Vehicle History Reports
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
CARFAX is looking for an exceptional product professional who is passionate about delivering world class products. You will be working with other product managers with a focus on enhancing CARFAX’s core product – the CARFAX Vehicle History Report. This position will help orchestrate teams of talented and passionate engineers, analysts, researchers, and designers to build user-driven products that help consumers and dealers buy and sell used cars. We are looking for a well-rounded leader to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
As an Associate Product Manager- Vehicle History Reports, you will:
- Improve how existing vehicle history information displays on the CARFAX Vehicle History Report – making it easier for the consumer to understand the car’s history. Implement the product vision into details requirements for execution.
- Work with internal support teams to best integrate new data sources into existing CARFAX Products, while identifying & implementing data quality improvements
- Lead cross-functional teams - including engineering, project management, design, analytics, and user research - in the ideation, UX design, technical development, and launch of innovative products. Solicit their feedback in order to build a successful roll-out strategy
- Make decisions based on qualitative and qualitative data; defining and monitoring metrics that inform the success of product features
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 2+ years’ product ownership or business analyst experience
- Proven and proactive leader with the confidence to bring new ideas and solutions to the team
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity
- Proven ability to push forward on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently within defined metrics and game plan
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience working with Agile software development teams
- BA/BS preferred
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.