Senior iOS Mobile Developer
Join our Winning Team as a Senior iOS Mobile Developer
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
As a Senior iOS Mobile Developer you will be a part of the Consumer Experience Development team. The Consumer Experience Development team has full responsibility for our online presence, and that is a very big deal.
As a Senior iOS Mobile Developer you will:
- Work in a dynamic, agile, team environment developing awesome new applications
- Collaborate with other developers, front-end designers and internal customers on a daily basis
- Promote great software design and quality
- Innovate new ideas to evolve our applications and processes
- Improve existing architecture and code and making it better
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Experience with Swift
- Proven app development experience with modern techniques for iOS
- Solid understanding of MVC / MVVM paradigms and Cocoa Touch design patterns
- Passion for writing code that is clearly organized, well documented, and efficient
- Experience working with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Test Driven Development experience
- Experience working on Agile teams
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.