Regional Account Manager
Join our Winning Team as a Regional Account Manager
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
Our Regional Account Manager (RAM) is a “road warrior” who is often described as a natural people person! Their goal is to grow dealer revenue through maintaining, retaining and growing dealer usage and satisfaction of CARFAX’s products.
As a Regional Account Manager you will:
- Maintain, retain and grow strong relationships while up-selling products and services
- Achieve monthly revenue goals by driving growth with existing CARFAX dealers
- Increase customer awareness, engagement and retention by sharing the value proposition of CARFAX products through regular on-site visits
- Have full ownership of the health and growth of your territory
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience managing & retaining key accounts
- 3+ years field sales & service experience, preferably in the retail automotive industry
- Ability to persuade & influence key decision makers by being a CARFAX product expert
- Goal oriented and results focused with the ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills including working from an iPad/iPhone
- 100% daily territory travel, some overnights required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to drive a vehicle to customer locations for 8 hours each day, entering and exiting the vehicle regularly to conduct onsite customer meetings
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.