Inside-Outside Sales Consultant- Advertising
Join our Winning Team as an Inside-Outside Sales Consultant of Advertising
In this role you will be sharing the value proposition of CARFAX’s newest product – the CARFAX Used Car Listing (UCL) website. Subscribing dealers will display their used car inventory on the most trusted automotive site available, which will advertise their merchandise to millions of customers who visit Carfax.com each year! With thousands of potential customers in our database, you’ll help identify and develop the highest and best sales opportunities in your territory.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and everyone contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the lifecycle of buying, owning and selling used cars. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving; high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting and our employee-focused culture is consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work”.
As an Inside-Outside Sales Consultant of Advertising you will:
- Call on dealers to present the CARFAX Used Car Listing (UCL) website, specifically created to increase their turnaround time in selling cars.
- Be a member of a highly productive, winning sales team
- Participate in multiple incentive contests and competitions where you can earn amazing getaways, prizes and/or cash awards.
- Join the entire business group at national and regional meetings where you will have the opportunity to network across the group, learn about the latest initiatives and enjoy hands-on training opportunities.
- You have at least 2 years of phone based business to business (B2B) sales experience
- Outside sales experience is a plus
- 25% travel required
- You are driven, motivated, and you love to sell!
- You are a closer - making the deal gets you fired up!
- You are detailed oriented and possess good planning and follow up skills.
- E-business/internet sales experience in business to business (B2B) sales a plus
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.