Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Bilingual - French/English)
Join our elite IT team as a Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Bilingual – French/English)
As a Software Quality Assurance Analyst you will be a part of the Consumer Experience team. The Consumer Experience team has full responsibility for our online presence, and that is a very big deal. At CARFAX, we create websites for our consumers and dealers that incorporate tools and products to assist them in buying and selling cars. The Consumer Experience team is an elite group of tech savvy individuals who work together every day to deliver quality products that bring value to our customers. This fast paced environment keeps our tech stack evolving so we are able to seamlessly support the hundreds of products that make CARFAX the leader in trusted vehicle history information.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. When you walk around at CARFAX you hear laughter and spontaneous celebrations and you see people in shorts and flip flops refueling themselves with a game of by taking a few shots on one of the putting greens. Our employee focused culture has been recognized and earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 7 years in a row by Washingtonian magazine and additionally by the Washington Post, and nationally by Glassdoor! Are you ready to join a winning team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
A typical day will have you:
- Working in a dynamic, agile, team environment testing awesome web and mobile applications.
- Collaborating with developers, designers, business analysts, and project managers on a daily basis.
- Reviewing requirements to ensure they can be tested.
- Developing test cases to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience.
- Providing feedback and communicating with team members.
- Identifying and confirming issues before a product goes live.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience testing web and mobile applications.
- Experience building and executing test plans.
- Fluent in both the English and French language (both written and verbal)
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to details.
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.