Customer Support Specialist
Join our Winning Team as a Customer Support Specialist
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Even today, while working remotely, our culture is strong and our team is connected!
As a customer support specialist, you will be empowered to provide excellent customer service to our dealership customers nationwide with a “get-it-done” mentality! CARFAX's Customer Care Contact Center is a centralized corporate Inbound and Outbound center serving over 30,000 customers throughout North America. As a Customer Support Specialist, you are the first telephone contact for our valued customers.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will:
- Respond to phone calls, emails and chats from dealership customers regarding CARFAX products and services
- Identify and assess the needs of our customers to provide maximum satisfaction and one call resolution
- Accurately document activities performed on customers’ accounts using CARFAX’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application (Salesforce).
- Provide first line technical support for our customers
- Work cross functionally within the team and with departments throughout CARFAX for successful resolution of issues
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in a call center environment
- Ability to multi-task and navigate between multiple computer systems quickly and accurately while maintaining a dialogue with customers and meeting performance expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- A solution-oriented, team player attitude
- Five 9 and Salesforce experience preferred
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday, varying shifts between 9:00am – 8:00pm
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.