Account Sales Manager
Join our Winning Team as an Account Sales Manager in CARFAX’s Banking and Insurance Group!
CARFAX is growing and searching for a Commercial Auto Insurance professional with Marketing Representative or Field Underwriting experience to support, upsell and improve utilization of CARFAX products for existing insurance carrier clients and to consult with auto insurers on utilizing vehicle history data to assist with rating, underwriting, and claims. Our ideal candidate has sales and account management experience, technical aptitude and is able to communicate effectively with many levels of customers.
This role can be remote nationwide or in CARFAX's Centreville, VA headquarters.
The CARFAX Culture
Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. Our employee focused culture has been recognized and earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 8 times in a row by Washingtonian magazine and additionally by the Washington Post, and nationally by Glassdoor! Are you ready to join a winning team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As the Account Sales Manager you will:
- Build rapport with prospects and clients in the insurance industry
- Expand existing Insurance Property & Casualty (P&C) market clients’ use of CARFAX products, focusing on underwriting and rating in commercial and personal auto business.
- Manage insurance client renewals including contract updates, up-sell opportunities, product utilization, monitoring of data usage, service and billing trends
- Review renewal contracts and up-sell pricing proposals for accuracy/ completeness including billing and data delivery
- Compile competitive information to be used as comparison for commercial and personal insurance carrier customers
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B sales and/or account management in commercial auto insurance
- Experience managing, retaining and growing large, key clients
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in offering solutions to the P&C Insurance market strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience selling to auto insurance underwriters highly desirable
- Strong work ethic, highly driven and self-motivated
- Advanced level of attention to detail and analytical skills to research and problem solve insurance client concerns
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Salesforce
- Up to 25% national travel required
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.