Commercial Insurance Product Manager
Join our Winning Team as a Commercial Insurance Product Manager
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
This is an ideal opportunity for a Commercial Auto Insurance professional with Product Management, Marketing Representative or Field Underwriting experience. This role supports, upsells and improves utilization of CARFAX products for existing insurance carrier clients and consults with auto insurers on utilizing vehicle history data to assist with rating, underwriting, and claims. Our ideal candidate has product and account management experience, technical aptitude and is able to communicate effectively with many levels of customers.
As a Commercial Insurance Product Manager you will:
- Build rapport with prospects and clients in the insurance industry
- Expand existing Insurance Property & Casualty (P&C) market clients’ use of CARFAX products, focusing on underwriting and rating in commercial and personal auto business
- Manage insurance client renewals including contract updates, up-sell opportunities, product utilization, monitoring of data usage, service and billing trends
- Develop commercial lines products using CARFAX data
- Compile competitive information to be used as comparison for commercial carrier customers
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 3+ years’ experience in the commercial auto insurance industry
- Exposure to managing, retaining and growing large, key clients
- Experience presenting and offering solutions to commercial insurers and auto insurance underwriters strongly preferred
- Analytical skills to research and problem solve insurance client concerns
- Strong work ethic, highly driven and self-motivated
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint and Salesforce preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time nationwide
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.