Project Engineer, Electrical
We are Thinkers That Do!
Delivering innovative solutions to our clients requires the best people. At WD, architects, engineers, designers, and strategists work together to impact national and global brands. With over 400 talented associates worldwide, WD is licensed in all 50 states and Canada. We provide an environment where associates gain experience, train and mentor with the best, and build a successful career!
We currently have an opening for an Electrical Project Engineer. We are open to hiring for remote work in any location within the US, but candidates who are local to Dublin, OH would be able to work in our office and/or remote.
As an Electrical Project Engineer, you are responsible for the delivery of the project through the design, production and construction phases. In this role, you will oversee and/or execute the production of the design and construction documents and coordinate across the entire team to ensure the drawings and specifications are coordinated and property represent the design intent. You will also apply professional knowledge in designing to meet governmental regulations, building and engineering codes, and current industry standards. At WD we are all invovled in the doing of the work, so we're looking for engineers who enjoy both the mentoring and leading aspect, as well as jumping into the design work as well.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work and/or technical education experience
- PE in Electrical Engineering
- Prior work experience in Electrical Engineering and working on production of construction and bid documents
- Demonstrated experience and competency with required software programs, such as Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience with staff management, resource allocation and project/account management
- Experience working on projects with a variety of clients such as retail, restaurant, grocery, c-store, big box, office and/or healthcare
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Check us out on www.wdpartners.com and on Instagram. You will find an opportunity to collaborate with smart, down-to-earth people who innovate with national and global brands and grow every day!