The job listing no longer exists.
For over 30 years, The IMA Group has been dedicated to returning people to work and productivity. We help federal, state, and local government agencies, commercial insurers, TPAs, Employers, and Pharmaceutical Sponsors and CRO’s optimize their healthcare services. And it all starts with our People!
The Benefits of Working with The IMA Group
- A clear mission of helping people return to work and productivity
- Flexible, tailored work schedules: Options to meet your needs – part-time, full-time, flexible hours, 4-day work weeks, and W2 or consultant jobs (1099)
- Wide range of locations and work-from-home opportunities
- Competitive compensation that is equal or greater than industry market rates
- Robust bonuses tied to realistic goals and accomplishments
- Attractive benefits including medical, dental, and vision, generous paid time-off and paid holidays, student loan repayment assistance, and tuition assistance
- Excellent options for licensed physicians and healthcare professionals – from full- to part-time to consulting
- Meaningful job training and on the job training for entry-level opportunities
- Entry-level opportunities with on-the-job training
Who We Are
The IMA Group is a rapidly growing tech-enabled healthcare business dedicated to helping people return to work and productivity. The IMA Group has a range of job opportunities to fit your preferences throughout your employment life cycle and wherever you are on your career continuum.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.