We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £8.1 billion in 110,000 loans to 77,000 small business owners. In a single year , we unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within the “Risk and Analytics” team. The drivers behind our platform – brilliant people working together to create, code, and build the next game changers.
As an analyst working on digital marketing, you will own the analytics for our digital marketing channels. You will be responsible for optimising conversion on our website, working closely with our marketing team.
About the role:
- Work alongside marketing channel owners to help enhance our digital marketing strategies using data insights, statistical techniques and visualisation tools.
- Apply insights from data to drive visitor conversion, working with product and marketing teams to implement changes and deliver wins for Funding Circle
- Implement a robust test and learn approach, generating useful changes to our targeting strategy and the Funding Circle website
- Build sophisticated attribution models that enable us to optimise across all our marketing channels
- Work with the tech and data teams to define requirements and capture relevant data on website traffic and visitor behaviour
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as R, Python, Tableau or SQL and an understanding of statistical testing approaches. Some modelling or machine learning experience would be a bonus.
- Knowledge of digital consumer behaviour patterns and the key drivers of marketing performance optimisation
- Strong analytical skills and commercial experience within a digital analytics role and experience of working with vast datasets.
- The ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Identifies with our mission, “to build a better financial world”
- Aligns with our core values: Think Smart, Make It Happen, Be Open, Stand together, Live The Adventure
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.