Quality Assurance & Control Analyst
We are looking for a Quality Assurance & Control (QAC) Analyst.
The QAC Team function and processes forms a part of our overall control and risk framework as per the 3 Lines of Defence Model (3 LOD) in ensuring adherence to maintaining high standards, adherence to policy, procedure, and overall best practice, in the pursuit of the delivery of positive customer outcomes and mitigation of risk.
Who are we?
Our mission is to build the place where small businesses get the funding they need to win.
We do this by uniting cutting-edge data and technology to deliver an unbeatable customer experience. With a decade of expertise under our belt, we've built a game-changer of a platform that's reshaping the landscape of SME lending. Say goodbye to lengthy applications and hello to lightning-fast decisions! In just minutes, SMEs across the UK can get an instant decision, giving them access to affordable funding in a flash.
99% of businesses are small businesses! And in most cases aren’t given the finance they need to grow. We’re here to change that because the world needs small business.
Want to learn more?
- We have a huge impact on the businesses that borrow through our platform, the communities they serve and the overall economy (last year £6.9bn of GDP generated). You can read our full Impact Report here: https://www.fundingcircle.com/uk/impact
- To see what our customers think, visit our Trustpilot page: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/fundingcircle.com
- And we’re still evolving! With over a decade leading the industry with our award winning core loans offering we are now well on our way to solving more SME finance challenges transforming into a multi-product lending platform.
What will you be doing?
As a Quality Assurance & Control (QAC) Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and executing quality assurance processes within the Collections, Recoveries and Litigation (CRL) and Complaints and Business Support (CBS) Departments as per the QA Test Plan and Strategy. This will cover current and emerging areas of risk while assisting in mitigation of any deficiencies by the introduction of systems and controls.
- Assisting in the execution of quality assurance processes within the team, including:
- Monitoring and testing (M&T) on key and emerging risks and trends.
- Call Quality Monitoring (CQM) Reviews, including Calibration Sessions, CTC Reviews.
- Operational Breach Review, including incident management, RCA and control & mitigation.
- Assisting in the design and development of systems and controls for any deficiencies highlighted while implementing the QA Strategy.
- Assisting in the provision of feedback and QA Findings to key stakeholders, the department and teams.
- Proactively problem solving, identifying and confidently mitigating any risks, issues or control weaknesses that arise in your day-to-day
What we’re looking for
- Experience of working in a similar position within Financial Services
- An excellent listener with strong analytical skills
- An excellent verbal and written communicator with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in customer service awareness and hold motivational skills
- Awareness of Financial Services Regulation (re, Treating Customers Fairly (TCF Principles) and Customer Outcomes etc).
- Experience in Call Quality Monitoring type roles would be an advantage
- Operational team experience (ideally within a forward-facing role)
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
Why join us?
Our Circler proposition is designed to support employees both in and out of work, and it is anchored around four pillars: Health, Wealth, Development & Lifestyle.
We offer hybrid working, with a blend of 2-3 days either in the office or at home. When you’re in the office you can take advantage of our free barista and subsidised lunches through JustEat and we will help support your home working set-up. We support flexible working arrangements so please speak to our recruitment team if this is something you’d like to learn more about.
A few highlights:
- Health: Private Medical Insurance through Aviva, Dental Insurance through Bupa, MediCash, free access to online therapy sessions via Spill and exclusive discounts with Hertility for reproductive health support.
- Wealth: Octopus Money Coach, free mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
- Development: Learning allowance of £300 per year.
- Lifestyle: Gympass, Electric Car Scheme and more!
And finally, we have enhanced all of our parental leave policies - we actually won the AltFi Award for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiative of the Year 2022 for our Partner Leave policy. You can read more here: https://www.altfi.com/article/10158_the-altfi-awards-2022-here-are-the-winners
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect addition to the team!
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.