Account Manager - Asset Finance Specialist
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The Marketplace team specifically represents what we see as the future of how we can 'build a better financial world' for SMEs in the UK. Working in Sales, you will be working in a vibrant and ambitious team. We all want each other to succeed and it's a really collaborative place to work as well as being a fun and inclusive culture.
What will you be doing?
As an Asset Finance Specialist for the Marketplace team you’ll give our customers exceptional service in managing all kinds of equipment funding applications to 3rd party lender partners. Working closely with both internal and external teams, you will structure and manage these applications from start to completion and provide the client with an in-depth understanding of the range of asset finance solutions available.
- Engage with SMEs in inbound as well as outbound calls/emails/sms
- Understand credit applications and be able to give ad-hoc guidance on credit worthiness. Gather all relevant documents so applications are well packaged, can move forward and be submitted to 3rd party lenders
- Know everything about our partners' products so you can confidently present the right options to our clients
- Provide timely updates for ongoing cases, answering questions related to specific applications or product queries
- Understand that all lenders operate differently, respect their process and build excellent individual relationships with them
- An Asset Finance expert with experience in a sales role within the industry as a broker or alternatively directly for a lender
- Able to structure transactions across a range of asset types and risk profiles
- Able to build and maintain long lasting business relationships
- Motivated and results-oriented and want to achieve and exceed targets
- Intent on having an impact on the business and processes, and proactively bring innovative ideas
Did you know?
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit!
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Learning and Wellbeing allowances AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.