Broker Marketing Manager
We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to own and run our Broker channel of the business, which is our largest channel within our Introducer business.
Our mission is to build the place where small businesses get the funding they need to win.
We do this by uniting cutting-edge data and technology to deliver an unbeatable customer experience. With a decade of expertise under our belt, we've built a game-changer of a platform that's reshaping the landscape of SME lending. Say goodbye to lengthy applications and hello to lightning-fast decisions! In just minutes, SMEs across the UK can get an instant decision, giving them access to affordable funding in a flash.
99% of businesses are small businesses! And in most cases aren’t given the finance they need to grow. We’re here to change that because the world needs small business.
Want to learn more?
● We have a huge impact on the businesses that borrow through our platform, the communities they serve and the overall economy (last year £6.9bn of GDP generated). You can read our full Impact Report here: https://www.fundingcircle.com/uk/impact
● To see what our customers think, visit our Trustpilot page: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/fundingcircle.com
● And we’re still evolving! With over a decade leading the industry with our award winning core loans offering we are now well on our way to solving more SME finance challenges transforming into a multi-product lending platform.
What will you be doing?
● Take a proactive and dynamic role in driving the strategy and managing all marketing for the broker channel, the largest channel within our Introducer business, alongside the Head of Introducer Marketing
● Ensure marketing is oriented toward our consequent strategic objectives
● Create the marketing budget and deploy and control spend per the budget
● Report on marketing performance, within marketing and to wider stakeholders
● Manage diverse stakeholders, gain their support for the marketing plan and update them on marketing effectiveness
● Be the Subject-Matter Expert for a) marketing solutions for our Broker team and for our key (external) brokers, and b) the broker sector within the broader marketing team
● Put together and deliver against the marketing schedule
● Commission research, content, thought leadership pieces via incisive briefs
● Plan and coordinate, in conference with our Broker sales team, impactful national and regional-level events and ensure BDMs running local events are equipped to drive success from the events they take responsibility for
● Delivering multi-channel activity to engage our top-level brokers, and lighter-touch and/or higher vol activity to our longer tail brokers
● Brief broad-ranging functional stakeholders on programme requirements (e.g. data, analytics, brand), and maintain close relationships to ensure deliverables meet expectations
What we’re looking for
● The ability to inspire close stakeholder group of non-marketers to what can be achieved collaboratively
● Demonstrable proactivity and drive, and evidence of strong project ownership and management to see your ideas delivered
● Experience of budget and forecast management
● Experience of commissioning marketing content from internal/external suppliers (incl. strong brief-writing and feedback skills)
● The ability to define and track most appropriate KPIs, and the confidence to engage with an analytical function to generate insight and measure and drive value
● The ability to identify and investigate new marketing opportunities, and the energy and proactivity to deliver them
● Experience of/exposure to a broker industry or other intermediary business model would be an advantage
● Experience of using marketing to optimise a sales team's performance and/or events experience specific to B2B are positive but not necessarily an advantage
Why join us?
Our Circler proposition is designed to support employees both in and out of work, and it is anchored around four pillars: Health, Wealth, Development & Lifestyle.
We offer hybrid working, with 2-3 days per week based in the office. When you’re in the office you can take advantage of our free barista and subsidised lunches through JustEat and we will help support your home working set-up. We support flexible working arrangements so please speak to our recruitment team if this is something you’d like to learn more about.
A few highlights:
● Health: Private Medical Insurance through Aviva, Dental Insurance through Bupa, MediCash, free access to online therapy sessions via Spill and exclusive discounts with Hertility for reproductive health support.
● Wealth: Octopus Money Coach, free mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
● Development: Learning allowance and full access to internal Learning platform.
● Lifestyle: Gympass, Electric Car Scheme and more!
And finally, we have enhanced all of our parental leave policies - we actually won the AltFi Award for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiative of the Year 2022 for our Partner Leave policy. You can read more here: https://www.altfi.com/article/10158_the-altfi-awards-2022-here-are-the-winners
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect addition to the team!
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.