Would you describe yourself as a pro-active, seasoned, tactical, and pragmatic Scrum Master who thrives on helping teams delivering business outcomes? If your answer is yes, you’re going to fit right in with our team. We’re looking for a Scrum Master to support our Global Delivery Team. We are a group of creative and ambitious individuals whose bread and butter is delivering great products, solving business problems, learning new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we’re looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
In This Role you get to…:
- Support and mentor other scrum masters and coach other roles on agile practices to build strong and effective Agility within Product Engineering and business.
- Be a servant-leader: as the Scrum Master you will use agile and lean principles to support the team in achieving successful delivery and delighting customers.
- Help the team to understand their team goals and desired outcomes and how the team can meet them, through the agile, iterative development, sharing demonstrable software on regular cadence.
- Strive to build autonomous, cross functional, self-organized and high performing teams
- Understands product planning in an empirical environment, helping the team plan, forecast and track their progress to achieve their outcomes and deliveries
- Be the protector of the team while encouraging greater levels of team maturity.
- Help Product Owner to ensure that goals, scope and product domain are understood by everyone in the team and assist with product backlog management to maximize value.
To Be Successful In This role, You Should…
- Be a Scrum Master who truly believes in the principles of Agile; not just the processes.
- Have knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques
- Possess a personal passion for continuous learning, innovation and best practice
- Be relentlessly pro-active in unblocking their team(s)
- Have a technical background; ideally as a developer
- Enjoy leading teams towards self-organization, to predictably deliver and continuously improve
- Be able to facilitate estimation and prioritization and to handle multiple conflicting requirements
- Have experience in product delivery using a broad cross-section of Agile and XP practices
- Demonstrable experience with Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LESS and other Agile methodologies.
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package. From learning and development and commuter stipends, to a competitive salary, equity, and health benefits, we’ve got you covered! That being said, have you heard about what we're doing?! Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
- We're supporting small business, the engine of economic growth.
- We're helping facilitate higher yields for investors and lower interest rates for borrowers.
- We can fund loans extremely quickly, all online!
- We have a clear competitive advantage globally in areas like domain expertise and regulatory processes.