HRIS Project Manager (Contract)
Funding Circle are looking for an HRIS Project Manager to join our people team on a contract basis. The HRIS lead will work with various business partners from across the company as well as the People Team to conduct a Needs Analysis for an enterprise HRIS solution. We are looking for a systems implementation expert who understands the power of streamlining processes, workflows and people analytics.
Overall responsibility will be to prepare a diagnostic report on our current business and people processes. This will include:
- Review of our current HRIS (Namely) and associated systems. To enable this review you will need to work closely with key stakeholders from within the People team and across the business to develop a well rounded understanding of our current HR Technology landscape, processes and workflows for an HRIS to scale.
- Managing the selection of the new HRIS solution and writing a business case for the deployment of ideas to show the Return on Investment in order to get the project approved.
- Develop proof of concepts and prototypes of HR technology solutions.
- Assist in building an overarching change management plan including implementation and process adaption/training for end users within the region.
- Experience of working on a complex transformation project, ideally holding global experience delivering to a variety of different stakeholders
- Strong project management skills around: HRIS planning, deadlines, stakeholder management etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to work with large and complex data sets in a fast growing and complex data environment.
- Ability to communicate complex data in an engaging and compelling way.
- Continuous improvement mindset with drive and energy to deliver pragmatic solutions.
- Self starter who has the ability to deal with ambiguity and changing and conflicting demands.
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to engage a varied client group.
- Experience working in Agile SDLC teams would be a bonus.