Marketing Coordinator - Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid Remote)
Who We Are:
CrashPlan® provides peace of mind through easy-to-use, automatic endpoint data backup. We help organizations recover from any worst-case scenario, whether it is a disaster, simple human error, a stolen laptop, ransomware or an as-of-yet undiscovered calamity. We continue to innovate as the landscape of work evolves, which makes CrashPlan foundational to organizations’ data security. What starts as endpoint backup and recovery becomes a solution for ransomware recovery, breaches, migrations, and legal holds.
What You Will Be Doing:
We are recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This role will be located in our Minneapolis, MN location. As a key member of the Go-To-Market team in the Marketing group, you will be working on strategic projects and completing tasks designed to help the team and company reach its growth and revenue objectives. You will be working cross functionally with our Marketing, Sales, and Product Management groups, as well as working closely with our CMO, VP of Sales and VP of Product Management.
Day In The Life:
- Event Logistics - Work with fellow marketing and sales team members to plan successful events - for example, trade shows, customer dinners, and customer advisory board meetings among others. You will be in charge of event logistics such as shipping, space booking, contracting for A/V, etc.
- Data Maintenance - Work with marketing and sales operations on data entry or clean-up and data imports into our CRM.
- Presentation Assistance - Help developing presentations in Google Slides for internal and external meetings.
- Data Collection for Research Projects - Handle researching information online to support projects such as prospect or customer assessments, market sizing, and competitive analysis, among other projects.
- Administrative Tasks as Needed - Perform other administrative tasks for the Go-to-Market teams as requested.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role supporting Sales, Marketing, and/or Product departments
- Previous event management experience
- Demonstrated experience utilizing G-Suite (ie: GMail,Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders and senior leadership)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related discipline
- Project management experience
- Experience with CRM and/or project management software
- Previous experience utilizing Salesforce, Salesloft, or a similar CRM and/or project management software
NOTE - This is a hybrid position (3-4 days in office / 1-2 days remote) located in Minneapolis,MN
CrashPlan values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer