Client Engagement Representative (Bilingual)
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, own or sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters supports North American product development, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, CARFAX products enable used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of IHS Markit, (NYSE: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions. Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
At CARFAX Canada, you’re not just another employee. You’re a critical contributor to the big picture and rely on data when making important decisions. You have a future mindset and are motivated to grow with us. You have a thirst for learning new things and building your skillset. You dream big and chart your own career path. You don’t settle for what’s quick and easy because you value quality. You know that the best teams are built on trust, so you use your voice to collaborate and create real change. You believe in taking the time to celebrate wins and have fun. You know leading a balanced lifestyle in a supportive work environment is important. You’re not just another employee. You are a CARFAX Canadian!
As the Client Engagement Representative, you will help strengthen client relationships by providing insights, training and best practices while upselling new services to existing clients. You will proactively introduce potential use-cases and communicate the ROI of implementing best practices with our key strategic partners in order to increase utilization and achieve retention targets.
- Maintain and maximize revenue across your client-portfolio by increasing product utilization and customer retention through the demonstration of product use-cases and ROI
- Provide regular coaching to assigned accounts to increase utilization
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers on executing plans for dealer groups and dealerships in assigned region
- Prepare and deliver interactive presentations to demonstrate value in the CARFAX Canada family of products
- Facilitate engaging training and demos on utilization of our products, enhance and/or products, and address any resulting questions or concerns
- Leverage the customer relationship management database to proactively identify opportunities, run reports, track and maintain accounts
Education and Experience Required:
- 2+ years of sales or account management experience
- Preference will be given to bilingual candidates
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Experience with SPIN Selling or other sales approach is considered an asset
- Proven ability to manage time and prioritize daily tasks
- Team player attitude that supports and celebrate wins
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive at identifying and solving problems
- Collaborates and builds relationships across the business
- Demonstrated automotive industry is considered an asset
CARFAX Canada is headquartered in London, Ontario. We’re proud to offer a flexible work-from-home schedule, competitive pay, benefits and bonuses, RRSP matching, primary/non-primary caregiver leave top-up, health and wellness initiatives and social events. Offers of employment may be conditional upon providing evidence of COVID-19 full vaccination. We’re committed to providing accommodations by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email [email protected].
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not exactly the position you were looking for, but still want to join our awesome team? Visit our careers page to learn more about us and to see our other job openings!