Bilingual Client Engagement Representative (Montreal) - CARFAX Canada
At CARFAX Canada, we’re more than just obsessed with cars. We’re obsessed with data and using it to help millions of Canadians buy, sell and maintain cars - but you can learn that on our website. Let’s talk about the sweet perks you’ll get when working here (i.e. what you actually want to know): Some days you’ll be taking in-house leadership training courses, other days you’ll be eating a catered lunch with your team mates. Grab a seat in the state-of-the-art office in 100 Kellogg Lane and collaborate the day away? What’s that, it’s the summer? Well, the 4-day work weeks have kicked in; enjoy those extra paid days off! Why not use one of your paid volunteer days to give back to your community? What else can we list? Competitive wages, amazing benefits, yearly performance-based bonuses, health and wellness programs, a literal award-winning culture, parental leave top-ups and all kinds of social events. To top all of this off, every day you get to choose how you get to do meaningful work with incredible people. So, looks like we’re obsessed with a few things here – data and our people!
The Client Engagement Representative will strengthen subscription client relationships by providing insights, training and best practices while upselling new services to existing clients. They will introduce potential use-cases and communicate the ROI of implementing best practices with our key strategic partners in order to increase utilization and achieve our retention goals.
- Maintain and maximize revenue across your client-base through increasing product utilization and customer retention through the demonstration of product use-cases and their ROI
- Establish a coaching relationship with assigned accounts
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers on executing plans for dealer groups and dealerships in your region
- Prepare and execute presentations to demonstrate value in the CARFAX Canada family of products
- Perform effective training and demos on how to use our products, add products, and address any resulting questions or concerns
- Leverage our CRM database to identify opportunities, run reports, and track and maintain accounts
Education and Experience Required:
- Bilingual in French/English
- 2+ years of sales or account management experience
- A background demonstrating your competitive nature
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A positive attitude and desire to celebrate wins
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Very adept at identifying and solving problems
- Ability to build relationships
- Strong industry knowledge an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is hired.
We’re committed to providing accommodations by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, service and sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters in London, Ontario supports Canadian and U.S. markets, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, enabling used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.