Regional Sales Manager, Quebec City - CARFAX Canada
At CARFAX Canada, we’re more than just obsessed with cars. We’re obsessed with data and using it to help millions of Canadians buy, sell and maintain cars - but you can learn that on our website. Let’s talk about the sweet perks you’ll get when working here (i.e. what you actually want to know): Some days you’ll be taking
in-house leadership training courses, other days you’ll be eating a catered lunch with your team mates. Grab a seat in the state-of-the-art office in 100 Kellogg Lane and collaborate the day away? What’s that, it’s the summer? Well, the 4-day work weeks have kicked in; enjoy those extra paid days off! Why not use one of your paid volunteer days to give back to your community? What else can we list? Competitive wages, amazing benefits, yearly performance-based bonuses, health and wellness programs, a literal award-winning culture, parental leave top-ups and all kinds of social events. To top all of this off, every day you get to choose how you get to do meaningful work with incredible people. So, looks like we’re obsessed with a few things here – data and our people!
As part of CARFAX Canada’s automotive sales team, the Regional Sales Manager, Quebec City will drive sales volume and deepen existing dealer relationships within southern Quebec. The Regional Sales Manager will seek new and innovative ways of identifying account opportunities, growing their account base and cross-selling other CARFAX Canada products by applying a value selling approach. The Regional Sales Manager will report into the Director – Dealer Sales while working closely with the Sales department and Operations teams.
- Manage an assigned territory to achieve targeted monthly revenue for dealerships of various sizes.
- Collaborate daily with key stakeholders including Dealer Group Managers, Inside Sales, Customer Engagement Reps and Sales Operations.
- Conduct sales cycle KPIs through various modalities including but not limited to: site visits, zoom, email and phone based on the customer’s preference.
- Achieve daily KPI’s as assigned by sales leadership team.
- Educate and promote CARFAX Canada using a values and benefits approach to generate revenue.
- Proactively research and identify sales leads within new and existing customer accounts.
- Ability to flex, adapt and change and pivot quickly as business needs and priorities evolve.
- Facilitate online demos for dealer accounts highlighting CARFAX Canada product offering.
- Create, manage, and maintain accurate records regarding sales activity in CRM database (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Represent Carfax Canada in various industry events.
- Travel required to dealerships within your territory.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience Required:
- Fluent in English and French, oral and written.
- Post-secondary education, college diploma or university degree
- At least 3 years of prior industry sales experience (Automotive, Finance or Warranty)
- Strong listening, negotiation, and presentation skills with the ability to influence others and take decisive actions.
- Experience in using data & analytics to guide territory management activities.
- Motivated self-starter, that works well as part of a team as well as individually.
- Ability and enjoyment in learning and adapting quickly in a dynamic organization.
- Knowledge of SPIN/Challenger sales methodology preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 3 days/week (60% travel)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is hired.
We’re committed to providing accommodations by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, service and sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters in London, Ontario supports Canadian and U.S. markets, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, enabling used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.