Product Manager - CARFAX Canada
At CARFAX Canada, we’re more than just obsessed with cars. We’re obsessed with data and using it to help millions of Canadians buy, sell and maintain cars - but you can learn that on our website. Let’s talk about the sweet perks you’ll get when working here (i.e. what you actually want to know): Some days you’ll be taking in-house leadership training courses, other days you’ll be eating a catered lunch with your team mates. Grab a seat in the state-of-the-art office in 100 Kellogg Lane and collaborate the day away? What’s that, it’s the summer? Well, the 4-day work weeks have kicked in; enjoy those extra paid days off! Why not use one of your paid volunteer days to give back to your community? What else can we list? Competitive wages, amazing benefits, yearly performance-based bonuses, health and wellness programs, a literal award-winning culture, parental leave top-ups and all kinds of social events. To top all of this off, every day you get to choose how you get to do meaningful work with incredible people. So, looks like we’re obsessed with a few things here – data and our people!
CARFAX Canada is seeking a full-time Product Manager to join our team, and report to the Director of Product Management. As a member of the Product Management Team, the Product Manager will be responsible for the full lifecycle of the product from ideation to market optimization. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders across the business and work externally with customers to understand and meet their Product needs. The Product Manager will also ensure our offerings support the company’s strategic goals and targets.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and be a positive contributor both internally and externally
- Empathize and have compassion for the customer, understand their needs and appreciate their goals in order to create customer-centric experiences
- Understand market trends through research and insights and exercise business acumen by weighting costs, benefits, and risks in order to create proposals
- Create outcomes for customers and inform your decisions with quantitative data, metrics, trends and qualitative analysis. Empower with development team to execute on deliverables
- Collaborate with Technology, Marketing, Data, Sales and Customer Experience Team and enable their success
- Understand our corporate and product vision, values, goals and strategy and align your execution with them
- Negotiate with stakeholders to create roadmaps and translate plans into user requirements through well-written user stories
- Provide marketing, sales and other departments with commercialization efforts with fantastic go-to-market deliverables
- Prioritize product changes and feature releases across multiple applications used by different verticals
Education and Experience Required:
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working in a software organization is considered an asset
- Experience working in the automotive industry, or related industries is considered an asset
- Demonstrated, customer-focused mindset
- Analytical & data-driven: proven ability to leverage data to support critical decisions, define what success looks like, and track progress
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is hired.
We’re committed to providing accommodations by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, service and sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters in London, Ontario supports Canadian and U.S. markets, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, enabling used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.