Manager, Project Delivery (14-Month Contract)
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, service and sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters in London, Ontario supports Canadian and U.S. markets, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, enabling used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
CARFAX Canada, you’re not just another employee. You’re a critical contributor to the big picture and rely on data when making important decisions. You have a future mindset and are motivated to grow with us. You don’t settle for what’s quick and easy because you value quality. You know that the best teams are built on trust, so you use your voice to collaborate and create real change. You have a thirst for learning new things and building your skillset. You believe in taking the time to celebrate wins and have fun! Come and join us!
The Manager, Project Delivery is accountable for CARFAX Canada’s portfolio analysis/scheduling/forecasting, resource allocation and project adherence to the PMO Methodology. He/she is the people leader of the Project delivery team which is composed of Project Managers and Scrum Masters. This individual will use their productivity, experience working in fast-paced environments, passion, and skills to build and take our project management delivery practice to the next level.
- Manage and perform hands-on portfolio and resource planning
- Pro-actively identify risks and issues related to the portfolio delivery and recommend mitigation strategies
- Ensure the Project Delivery team adheres to PMO Methodology
- Prepare portfolio related content for Steering Committee presentations
- Coach, mentor, motivate and lead Project Managers and Scrum Masters, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their work
- Oversee all project delivery within the portfolio and ensure dependencies are understood and planned for
- Conduct periodic project health checks on inflight project
- 5+ years leading members of a Project Delivery team
- 5+ years as a Project Manager leading projects that encompass both Business and IT deliverables
- Scrum / Agile certification considered an asset
- PMP designation, or working towards the designation preferred
- Proficient in various project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills with an ability to provide updates to all levels within the CARFAX Canada organization
- Advanced knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, MS-Project and PowerPoint tools
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Team builder that is encouraging, collaborative and motivating
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Sense of urgency to deliver new capabilities to the business along with the ability to prioritize multiple and competing strategic priorities
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is hired.
CARFAX Canada is headquartered in London, Ontario at the historical landmark 100 Kellogg Lane. We’re proud to offer competitive pay and benefits , RRSP matching, maternity leave top-up, health and wellness initiatives and social events.
We’re committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.