The job listing no longer exists.
Learn more about how we provide peace of mind for our customers.
About Brinks Home
Brinks Home™ is one of the largest smart home and commercial security companies in North America. Headquartered in Dallas-Fort Worth area, Brinks Home provides platinum grade protection and alarm monitoring to over 1 million people through highly responsive, simple security solutions backed by trained professionals.
We also have one of the nation’s largest networks of independent authorized dealers and agents—providing products and support to customers in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico—as well as our own direct-to-consumer sales of DIY and professionally installed products.
Brinks Home is committed to revolutionizing the smart home security industry by ensuring that we never stop improving, and that we continue to innovate our products and services to best serve our customers and partners. We strongly believe in making a new standard for the smart security industry.
The peace of mind we offer our customers gives us purpose and drives us to be always available and attentive to every detail. As a leader in smart-home technology and security, we provide our customers with security for life through the tireless efforts of our exceptional team. We are dedicated to providing powerful and reliable smart home security. Our relentless protection means our customers live their lives without worry.
Brinks Home Facts
Brinks Home has more than 25 years of experience as an industry leader in security and home automation.
- Backed by the Brinks name, which has been synonymous with trust, safety, and security for more than 150 years.
- We secure more than 1 million people in North America and Puerto Rico.
- Recognized by 79% of American households
- Our 24/7/365 professional monitoring is offered through our U.S.-based Alarm Response Center.
- We offer our customers fully customizable systems so that they can add products as their needs change. Employees are also eligible for smart home security systems at discounted rates. Brinks Home products are compatible across a large variety of systems and smart home devices.
- Brinks Home has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- In 2020, the Alarm Response Center handled more than 3.3 million alarm signals.
- Our U.S.-based monitoring stations are:
- Five-diamond certified by The Monitoring Association
- IQ certified
- UL-certified CVSU and UUFX by Underwriters Laboratory