Assistant Director of Merchandise, E-commerce
This role will be responsible for the sales and inventory control operations of the Baseball Division E-Commerce operation. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-starter and provide excellent customer service.
- Fulfill web orders received from durhambulls.com web store on a daily basis
- Provide excellent customer service by responding to all customer service inquiries and requests on a timely basis
- Ensure web content is up-to-date, including adding new products in a timely manner
- Work with the Marketing Department to create new promotions and execute communication, including social media presence
- Train Merchandising staff members to assist in day-to-day operations of the web store
- Facilitate the purchasing of promotional giveaway product each season
- Organize, promote and staff the Durham Bulls Youth Baseball Camps (3 camps annually)
- Support Holly Springs Salamanders web store orders and customer service
- Assist Director of Merchandise with:
- Hiring, scheduling and training of all Retail Game-Day Staff
- Processing product, merchandising & displays in all team stores
- Cash handling procedures
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full-time salaried position, with mandatory availability for nights and weekends throughout the year.
1-3 years Retail Management experience
Experience in online merchandising, Shopify experience a plus but not required
Proficient in Photoshop and Excel
Experience in stadium retail preferred
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.