Ad Operations Coordinator (Part Time)
Capitol Broadcasting Company is seeking an Ad Operations Coordinator who will assist the WRAL-TV and FOX 50 sales team with the scheduling and trafficking of television campaigns. The Ad Operations Coordinator is responsible for organizing the on-air execution of ad campaigns by carefully maintaining inventory, properly trafficking campaigns, and creating daily logs for master control.
The AdOps Coordinator will assist the AdOps Manager with all aspects of campaign delivery. Above all else, we are looking for someone who has a passion and desire to be an integral part of workflow processes and systems; someone who is comfortable with making decisions that benefit our clients and the station.
- Assist with the scheduling and trafficking of advertising across Raleigh TV properties
- Maintain inventory by processing preempts, revisions, new orders
- Communicate and document program and format changes to relevant internal stakeholders
- Work closely with master control operators to ensure proper understanding and execution of daily logs and tasks
- Ensure the proper trafficking of commercials by adhering to organizational best practices
- Communicate with agencies, advertisers, account coordinators, and producers to obtain and confirm copy instructions
- Work with account managers and sales managers to ensure fulfillment of high-profile sales orders
Required Skills Requirements:
- Technically capable and process driven with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and should have an extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Wide Orbit Traffic, Wide Orbit Media Sales, and Microsoft Word and Excel are essential.
- Strong data-entry skills
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.