WRAL Digital Solutions is looking for….
- A client experience enthusiast, who values client partnerships.
- A team player who understands that a win for the client is a win for our team.
- A visionary, always keeping an eye on what’s happening this week while simultaneously planning for the future.
- A continuous learner, our account manager should always be curious, about our client’s business and the ever-changing digital marketing world.
- A strategist who can understand a client’s business goals and map out a course of action to get there.
- A master in proactive communication who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone.
- A private investigator who always keeps a pulse on the competitive landscape, both for our clients and ourselves.
- A problem solver, who is both solution- and idea-oriented.
- A teammate with integrity and personal responsibility, who also isn’t afraid to make mistakes along the way and have a little fun.
If these things make you excited to get out of bed every morning, we want to talk to you.
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for an assigned book of business, building trust through responsiveness, empathy, competence, active listening and results.
- Negotiating and closing all client renewals, coordinating with internal stakeholders as needed.
- Identifying growth opportunities within existing accounts to drive new business.
- Establishing and maintaining high retention rates and a high level of customer satisfaction by exceeding customer expectations and proactively anticipating their shifting needs.
- Ensuring that all pertinent campaign and client information is well documented and communicated to internal teams.
- Regularly monitoring campaign performance to ensure clients’ goals are being met.
- Providing in-depth reporting tailored to each client’s goals and objectives.
- Regularly communicating with business development and fulfillments teams to ensure that internal processes are aligned to deliver an outstanding client experience.
- Having a deep knowledge and understanding of all WRAL Digital Solutions offerings and processes.
- Regularly communicating with clients through formal and informal touchpoints
- Working closely with project managers and fulfillment team to ensure client expectations are being met and that the strategic plan is being fulfilled.
- Staying on top of emerging trends in digital advertising and marketing, applying new knowledge on behalf of current clients and training other internal teams as needed.
- Supporting the Account Director as needed.
- A positive attitude with outstanding communication, attention to detail and time management skills
- 3+ years of client service experience in a digital agency or consultancy
- Highly-skilled in nurturing and sustaining client relationships,
- Business development/sales experience a plus
- Deep expertise in scoping out and managing integrated digital marketing campaigns
- A team player who can work with others toward common goals
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to delegate as needed
- The capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel/spreadsheets and comfortable learning new software and processes as needed, including our internal project management system (Wrike)
- Google Analytics certified
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC, and Professional Builders Supply, (an equity partnership) in Morrisville, NC.