Customer Field Representative
Based in the Philadelphia area, the Field Rep is an entry-level key contributor of the company sales process who strengthens and maintains relationships with clients and customers. This position encompasses sales support for all US sales channels with a heavy emphasis on the End User Direct channel. Daily activities include (but are not limited to) facility surveys, company introductions, trade shows, product presentations, distribution support, as needed quote presentations and more. A successful rep is energetic, positive, technical, enjoys solving problems, traveling, and nurturing relationships by satisfying customer’s needs.
- Generate excitement, satisfaction, and interest in BAF products with daily face-to-face customer interaction
- Maintain consistent expected communication to the company in the form of detailed notes and accurate data via the CRM (Salesforce), SpecLab, and the BAF app
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to promote lasting relationships between BAF and customers
- Work closely with the inside sales teams to provide a smooth company experience for customers
- Assist in building the company’s account list with new qualified lead entries
- Contribute to long-term company relationships with clients and customers
- Work quickly to address and resolve customer issues
- Notify the sales team of new sales and cross-selling opportunities
- Be familiar with the competition to stay ahead of them
- Assist inside sales teams with strategies to solve our clients pain points
- Promote and maintain a positive company image
- Complete facility surveys with thoroughness and enter notes within expected timeframe
- Document all relationship management activities within CRM
- Engage in sales initiatives as directed by management
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to work independently, but always team focused
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strong computer skills, and ability to learn new software
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Must be willing to travel overnight up to 30%-50% of the time
- 1-3 years of customer-facing experience in an industrial market
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
Why live life Big Ass?
You want benefits? We’ve got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Fans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Big Ass Fans maintains an environment where each individual is valued and respected. Individuals are expected to understand and comply with OSHA and ISO 9001 standards and procedures. Individuals are expected to apply safe work methods when performing the job requirements in hazardous and non-hazardous environments to avoid injury to self to co-workers or damage to property. Individuals are expected to report unsafe work conditions or equipment operation to supervisors immediately and observe all safety rules.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at email@example.com or call us at 1.877.244.3267.